Fall is one of my favorite seasons, and judging by all the buzz on the blogosphere I’m guessing I share my love of fall with a lot of you reading this. While Fall in Florida may mean the temperature dropping from 80 to 79, I’m not letting that prevent me from writing about it.
- First up is a good homemade pumpkin pie because let’s be honest, pumpkin pie (or pumpkin anything for that matter) is the best part about fall. At least for me.
- It’s no secret that I love peplum (see outfit post here) and I’m also loving leather so why not find a piece that combines these two trends into one?
- You can never have too much pumpkin-whether it’s a scented bodywash, a pumpkin spice latte, a candle, or a real pumpkin.
- Beat the cold weather (or the heat for me) by curling up with a good book. Add blankets, PJs and a glass of wine and you have a recipe for a fantastic lazy Sunday afternoon. I’m super excited to pick up Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn.
- Red lipstick can take any ordinary outfit to the next level, and even though John may have said I resemble a clown when I tried some on this is still a must have fall beauty item for me.
- I’m always down to add more animal print to my wardrobe so this season I’m in search of the perfect pair of leopard loafers. They’re perfect for any occasion and can easily be dressed up or down all while remaining incredibly comfortable.
- Oxblood/burgundy/whatever color it is is obviously a huge fall trend. I can’t wait to snag the perfect pair of (insert correct color name here) skinny jeans.
- Since there isn’t any evidence of fall approaching Florida anytime soon, I have to resort to constantly burning scented candles to bring about the feeling of fall. Candles are the perfect way to add fall into your home decor this season.
- Obviously a brown leather Michael Kors bag is totally out of my price range, but a girl can dream right? I’m in desperate need of a new bag and this one is too pretty to pass up.